The Bright One

The Bright One

The Star Goddess

The Star Goddess

Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Day


Today is my Popsi's birthday. He's been gone from us for five years now, but I feel him with me all the time. He is in my dreams more than ever. He was a rock for our family, but he was much more than that. He was a huge source of fun. When I was little he had a circus train - complete with (stuffed) lion and a calliope car that played carnival music. He would pull it out for the local children to ride (for free) on any occasion. Then there was his beloved motor home that we took so many trips in and have so many joyful family memories in. Well, there's no way to sum up so much on a short post like this! I just wanted to take a moment to honor my Popsi who means so much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment