The Bright One

The Bright One

The Star Goddess

The Star Goddess

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Censored!

Yikes! I've been censored. I post comments on Huffington Post all the time but today I had a comment not go through, and I can only assume they didn't like what I said. I was responding to a piece by Norman Lear where he said he was heartbroken about the American auto industry. My comment was yes, it is very disappointing, but much more heartbreaking is this, the hunger-relief organization Feeding America just released a report that says 12 million American children under age 18 are not getting adequate nutrition. To me this is important news that I haven't seen anywhere but Facing South. Maybe Huffington Post doesn't like alt news site links?
Well I do. Here it is.
http://www.southernstudies.org/2009/05/children-going-hungry-in-the-south.html

No comments:

Post a Comment