The Bright One

The Bright One

The Star Goddess

The Star Goddess

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Good News



I got word last night that our good friend that has been in the hospital all last week is going home tomorrow. Good news indeed. We have been really pulling for her. I’m posting a Mayan mandala today, one that I colored with photoshop. Coloring with photoshop is a different experience, not as relaxing as coloring with markers. You get the nice crisp borders though. I used to color a lot, and I think it can be a good therapeutic thing, if you have pain and need to distract yourself, it doesn’t take a lot of a certain type of energy. Chronic pain is one thing I feel like I can speak to, having been through a lot of it, so I will write more about things that have helped me, and would love to hear from others about what has helped them too.

In a medical vein, (ooh, sorry, that's just bad) I was happy to turn someone on to pharmASSIST recently. that's www.seniorpharmassist.org they help Durham medicare recipients with their prescription coverage choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment