The Bright One

The Bright One

The Star Goddess

The Star Goddess

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Long-Awaited Charlotte Show

This show was rescheduled 4 times! This intimate venue was full though, and the mood was good, if laid-back. Happy to meet many sweet Echelon, including the ballsy one-legged guy who got up on stage - dude! And still not sure what to think about the guys being unwilling to come out after...I understand needing a break from the scene, but I feel like why did it have to be on our night, when we waited so long and we are so far off the beaten path? I think they have lost touch to a certain extent, and I guess that is inevitable. I don't want to whine. If there is anything I do want to complain about it is the venue, the Fillmore, they were very annoying, not only would they not only not even consider letting me hang the banner, they wouldn't let us take in glow stuff or water.

No comments:

Post a Comment