The Bright One

The Bright One

The Star Goddess

The Star Goddess

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hello World!

I've thought this over, and once deciding to start a blog, got stuck on what to name the blog! I wanted it to be something cool, something clever, something perfectly me. But you know, it is really hard to sum up who you are in a couple of words. Which part of yourself do you choose to highlight? I am an artist, writer, mom, wife, beader, eno river lover, Deadhead, Witch, dog lover, reader, with an interest in prehistoric art and indigenous religions throughout the world. Also I make good cookies. Finally I settled on kennie mac, it is the closest I ever came to a nickname, and what my Granny called me when I was little. I thought it was good, personal, easy - then along comes DH who says why are you trying to sound like bernie mac?
ok, I confess, the bernie mac thing hadn't occurred to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment